Tour Package: Zaporizhzhya Ukraine - PERLYNY STEPOVOYIUKRAYINY
Posted by : UAadmin@ecotournet.net on 23.Nov.21
Last update by : UAadmin@ecotournet.net on 23.Nov.21
Tourist Pearls of Zaporizhzhya Region
Welcome to Ukraine!
Arrival to the International airport of Zaporizhzhya.
From the airport you can get the city by bus or taxi. Distance from Zaporizhzhya airport to the city centre - 15 km.
Сheck-in at the Hotel. (You can choose one of numerous hotels or hostels in the city center within walking distance from the main sites of visit).
• Visit to the Dneproges Dam with a view of the Dnieper River and Khortytsya Island
• Museum of the History of Weapons.
• Hlynka Concert Hall.
• Walking along the Evening Shevchenko Boulevard.
• Lviv Handmade Chocolate. The famous Ukrainian handmade chocolate shop, here you can also take part in a master class of making sweets.
• Mayakovsky Square. Nearby you can visit the P'yanaVyshniya bar of traditional Ukrainian cherry tincture.
*In Zaporizhzhya you can pay using both MasterCard & Visa as well as Apple & Google pay.
Before your trip please check with your bank if international payments are allowed with your card.
The PerlynyStepovoyiUkrayiny Two Day Cycling Route.
The PerlynyStepovoyiUkrayiny two-day cycling route across Vilniansk rayon is offered from the Yantseve railway station, and the destination point is the Dyvosvit Country estate located in the Helendzhyk village.
1. PerlynyStepovoyiUkrayiny “green”:
The route runs from Yantseve station, along the banks of the MokraMoskovka River, visiting waterfalls, through the village of MykhailoLukasheve to the Helendzhyk village. The destination of the first day is the Dyvosvit Country Estate . The length of the route is 58.9 km. Duration is 8h 30min.
2. PerlynyStepovoyiUkrayiny 2- “light blue”:
The route also runs from Yantseve station, along the banks of the MokraMoskovka River, visiting waterfalls, through the village of Mykhailo-Lukasheve to Helendzhyk village. The destination of the first day is the Dyvosvit Country Estate. The difference from the “blue” route is as follows: after Mykhailo-Lukasheve village, the route was mapped through Antonivka and Volodymyrivka villages. This route makes it possible to visit the greenhouse. It is better to choose this option in late spring and in the first half of summer when the flowers in the greenhouses are the brightest. The length of the route is 60.2km. Duration - 8h 40 min.
3.PerlynyStepovoyi Ukrayiny-3- “grey”:
Additional excursion to a paid pond - a route from the Dyvosvit Country estate to the pond, where you can fish or order fish soup. One-way distance is 15.3km. Duration -1h20min.
4. PerlynyStepovoyi Ukrayiny-4- “pink”:
Additional excursion to a free pond - a route from the Dyvosvit Country estate to the pond, where you can fish and watch the swans. Oneway distance is 5km. Duration - 30min.
Here cycle tourists can receive the following services: WC; Opportunity to recharge electronic devices (phone, tablet); Souvenirs.
The PerlynyStepovoyiUkrayiny Two Day Cycling Route. Day Two:
5. PerlynyStepovoyi Ukrayiny-5- “yellow”: The route from the Dyvosvit Country estate (Helendzhyk village), visiting the Apiary and the Stud Farm. The route is mapped along the country roads. The length of the route is 29.8 km. Duration is 5h 40 min (apart from the time on excursions at the stud farm).The route runs along the asphalt road, passing the Druzheliubivka village on the right and the Novosofiivka village on the left as well as along the paths. The first waterfall is located at 3.7 km (point No. 2). Then, along the Skelevatabalka, the route leaves Kamianne village on the left and Yantsevskyi granite quarry.
• Sightseeing boat trip on the Dnieper River around the island of Khortytsya (passing through the Dnieprohes Gate).
• Watching birds on the rocks, view of the ZaporizhzhyaSich from the water, visiting the city beach.
• Voznesenivskyi Park (Rainbow Park), Park Peremohy.
• Children's Park Zaporizhzhya City Botanical Garden.
• Lunch on the beach (you can use the ready-made food delivery service).
• Cafe LvivskiPlyatsky, here you can take part in a master class of making Strudel.
• Coffee shops of the third wave in Zaporizhzhya. The best coffee and deserts for the guests of the city.
• Excursion-tasting "Wine and snails" in Zaporozhzhya.
• Rope jumping. 3 seconds of free fall from the bridge.
• Mennonite colony Rosenthal.
Museums: Boguslaev Museum of Technology, Museum of local lore, Museum of retro cars "Phaethon", Museum of Architecture of Zaporozhzhya, Art Gallery.
Industrial tourism: excursion to the Zaporizhstal Factory.
Green tourism on the island of Khortitsya and the Dnieper River.
• Rock climbing on the Khortitsyaisland.
• Excursion "Night on Khortytsya", immersion in the atmosphere of the Middle Ages.
• kayak tour "Khortytskekolo" along forty-meter cliffs and through ravine forests.
• Snake Cave on the Khortitsyaisland.
• Evening kayak rendezvous.
• Paddle boarding
• Zaporizhzhya Amazon. Excursion on kayaks through the flooded labyrinths of the VelykyiLuh.
Transfer to the International airport of Zaporizhzhya.