Black Sea Basin Programme acknowledges the importance of personal data and is committed to the protection of your personal data. Therefore, any personal data is processed by the Black Sea Basin Programme in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
This Privacy Notice is meant to inform you how Black Sea Basin Programme collects, stores, processes, uses and protects personal information in the context of blacksea-cbc.net web service. This notice is also for informing you about your user’s rights and how you can contact the Black Sea Basin Programme regarding the processing of your personal information.
What personal data do we collect and how do we collect the personal data?
The personal data Black Sea Basin Programme collects through the https://blacksea-cbc.net web service include:
- names, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers provided directly by you to the Black Sea Basin Programme via the forms you fill in whenever you register on the website. By filling in these data, you agree with their processing by the Black Sea Basin Programme for the purposes stated below. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
- technical data, such as IP addresses, browser type and version, plug-ins, updates, automatically collected through cookies – for details, please see the Cookies Notice on our website
Why do we collect your personal data? Why do we collect your personal data?
Black Sea Basin Programme uses the personal data made available by you exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the webpages and to fulfil your wishes and requirements, i.e. to respond to your query. More specifically, we collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the desired information, upon your request, regarding the Black Sea Basin Programme,
- to facilitate the implementation of the Black Sea Basin Programme through the Partner Search and Project Ideas functions – the website serves also as an access point where possible partners and interested parties may establish contact,
- to provide you a much better browsing experience and services tailored to your needs and interests (through cookies).
How do we store and who has access to your information?
Personal data collected on this website is stored in our database systems pursuant to the legislation in force.
The data collected on this website can be accessed only by the Black Sea Basin Programme for the purposes mentioned above. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other parties without your prior approval. Data is not passed outside the EU or European Economic Area, except if necessary in the non-EU countries part of the Black Sea Basin Programme and only for the purposes stated above.
What are your data protection rights?
Under certain conditions provided by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the possibility to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Right to rectification – right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay, where consent on which the processing is based is withdrawn, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- Right to restriction of processing – the right to obtain restriction of processing; where processing has been restricted, such personal data shall only be processed with consent;
- Right to data portability – the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data without hindrance, where technically feasible;
- Right to object – the right to object at any time to processing of personal data when processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
How can you contact us?
The rights regarding the processing of personal data may be exercised by sending a notification to this effect on the following link: https://ecotournet.net/about-project/contact/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.